Wednesday, January 9, 2008

And this is food related because...

Most of these "hot spots" have a kitchen nearby.

If this is you, and you're looking for cheap labor around the DC area, Gridskipper has got the answer for you. They've compiled some of the hottest places to pick up a man or two to lay down brick on your next landscaping project.

Look at my resolutions. I wanted to learn Spanish; I hired a day laborer to speak it for me. I wanted to put less effort into my Gridskipper posts; I hired a day laborer to write them for me. I wanted to lay off the crack; I hired a day laborer to smoke me out. If you're in the DC area and are interested in outsourcing your life, here are some places to find affordable help.[Gridskipper]
Which reminds me, I've updated my goals to include relocating in to the city before the year is out.