Thursday, January 24, 2008

Becasue we. are. your friends...

Suffering from a slight headache and sore throat, I'm sitting at work procrastinating. I will be leaving to Texas this Friday to attend one of my very good friend's wedding and do quick visit of friends and family. Should be a good time. I plan on stuffing my face with delicious Mexican food, which I will do my best to document.

Tonight I will be attending a show which I am actually super excited about.
DJ Shadow, Cut Chemist, and Kid Koala will all be playing the 9:30 club in DC and I will be there to wet myself to their awesomeness.

In a related note, Justice tickets went on sale this morning and I have acquired mine because that show not only will it sell out almost immediately, but it will be glorious!

In the meantime, while you try to figure out which way is up and what color black is, I'll leave you with an amazing mix by Justice recorded live at the Fader Mag party. [via the Fader]

Download: Here