Monday, March 3, 2008

Musical Interlude

Today is a little hectic at work, so the posting might roll slowly today. In the meantime I will leave you with a gem I found after days of scavenging the internets for it. I had found a million and one remixes, but this one was the one I wanted, and now it's here! The extended version of Yelle's - A Cause Des Garçons (TEPR Tektonik Remix). This track makes me want to bounce. For the longest since I first saw the video for this and heard this remix, I was convinced that "Tektonik" was either the dude remixing the track or the name of the remix. Now I've come to find that Tektonik, in fact is the name the Europeans gave rave dancing. It's basically the same dance we've all been dancing for years, except they switched to tighter jeans and removed the glowsticks. !!! Love this. [via Eat Skeet]



Download: here