Thursday, April 24, 2008

Busy Busy.

So I've been away again for a minute, but only due to a serious lack of time. Coupled with my CPS [Chronic Procrastination Syndrome], I'm barely getting things did. School is going strong and baking is proving to be more of a science than an actual skill. Been making everything from muffins to pizza to fancy brioche and creme brulee. Tons of fun. A ridiculous contrast can be seen or felt, at least by me, on how much more I enjoy these courses versus accounting and statistics.

04-15-08_2203

Midterm is coming up next Monday so I'm going to have to take a leave of absence this weekend from all social activities, with exception on Friday night for work and Sunday night with The Blackjacks who will rock everyone's faces off. Nothing like good dirty-denim-sex-rock to get me prepared for a baking midterm. Heh.


In the meantime, trip out on this come-to-life South Park-type dillio:

The Monowheel:



Not sure how old the real deal is, but I just learned of it's existence and I can't stop laughing at the South Park reference.