Thursday, April 24, 2008

Give me a minute.

While I clean myself up. I made weewee in my pants upon discovery of this site.

!!!

It was like overload. It's like being either really hungry or really drunk and driving up to Wendy's and ordering a Baconator. Mixing two of my most favorite things ever in life, Cooking with Rockstars, brings together food and music all in one. And as pissed as I am that I didn't think of it first, I have to hand it to Jen she has a great concept (and great music taste from where I can see). Maybe I can play off of it, should I play my cards right.

She has some great interviews with amazing artists on this video-blog-esque online show. She talks to the artists for a few minutes on what their favorite foods are and sure enough she sets out to find the recipe and discuss in more detail.

CwRS is now my new girlfriend and I want to bear her children.

This week. St. Vincent!