Friday, May 2, 2008

Just because we haven't talked about bacon in a while...


It can take a lot out of a guy to work two jobs, go to school, and in between it all try and maintain both a what would be family life and social activities. It's exhausting. So last night in a fit of rage, right when I had promised myself that I would get home and work out, instead I heated up the skillet and crisped me some maple bacon and served it up with some fried eggs for dinner. Man was that delicious.

Thinking back on it this morning, there's quite a few things on the back burner that I've been meaning to blog about, but due to the aforementioned lack of time and will power, I haven't gotten around to it.

Start Cooking had a fabulous list this morning on 50 ways to use bacon! In case you had run out of ideas.

Bacon Unwrapped, probably one of the best things since GUE. Heather talks about her many adventures with the best part of our friendly piglets.

Serious Eats talks about the wonderfulness of guacamole and how much to food of the gods improves it's taste.

Bacon Cake?!?! and Bacon Martinis?!

The perfect food indeed