Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Edible Vinyl: Sushi

As you may or may not have noticed, I've been away from the blogging for a while again. Not for any particular reason other than my sincere and/or severe apathy towards writing words of self-importance because i may have been the 23908429420th person to stumble upon a link of somewhat relevant importance to my social circle of peers. In any event, the reason for this post is not some revelation of how I've hit higher ground in life or some earth-shattering statement of prolific wisdom. Merely some SICK vinyl I MUST have. It's not often that I see a food theme toy that tickles my fuzzy in such a way that it makes me hungry. In line with the before posted Food Toys, along comes the O-No Food Company with some amazing concept art put into production.