Friday, February 22, 2008

*HATE*



Well, just got back from my trip to the West Coast and wow, do I have a lot to write about. This will come in due time.

For now, however, I would like to make light of the fact that people actually read my blog. Not only do they read it, but they comment on it as well. ZOMG! I'm, like, so popular.

Thanks, DCide, for making all my dreams of a read blog come true.

As far as your comment, let me first state that, had you read my blog, you would have realized that I'm not even from any bridge or tunnel. Also, you would have realized that I probably think you're an idiot for thinking that because just because you've lived in DC for, what? six months now? it does not give you some sort of high horse of self righteousness to ride around in.

DC is also full of douche bags, just like everywhere else I've lived. Who knew?!