Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Edible Vinyl: Redux

This is actually kind of funny. And weird. When I came into work this morning, all I could think about was going out and gettimg myself some Cordial Cherries. You know, the little chocolate bon bons filled with that white sugary creme and a cherry. I know, I know, those are for grandmas, but growing up with my abuelita, I developed an affinity for these.

Well, the weird part of this is that not only was I just thinking about it, it was almost like pocketwookie was channeling some weird energy my way. Trying to tell me of his latest and greates Dunny work. [Killah Beez via i love dragonfly]




GUE has featured his delectable vinyl designs here before, and with good reason. Now I'm just going to have to go and spend my lunch money on chocolate.